00PPG000007202A Condenser Motor 3 HP 460 V 1140 RPM
When looking for replacement motors, look no further than our Factory Authorized Parts (FAP)! FAP are designed to meet exact Carrier® Corporation specifications, ensuring optimum system performance, proven reliability, easy installation and maintenance and safe system operation.
Improved Efficiency - Motor runs at most efficient portion of motor performance curve by design
• Ensures motor is not overloaded
• Ensures that motor operates at the design RPM, which produces the correct airflow
• Reduced System Vibration - System design put motor RPM at optimal point for limiting torque pulsations that can generate excess vibration in the unit
• Reduced Noise - System qualification includes additional testing such as start/stop and pure tone noise identification which further ensures there is not excessive vibration or noise during unit operation.
• Overall length of motor assures that fan is located at intended position to minimize sound and maximize airflow
• Reduced stress on components
• Natural frequencies of the top system are determined through design process.
• Motor operating frequencies are designed away from these resonances
• Reduced wear on system
• Motors tested to Temprise standard, stricter than required by UL 1995.
• Motors must meet maximum winding temperatures required by UL at higher ambient and wider voltage ranges (RES-SPL-CQR-0012A)
• Stringent design-life testing provides longer life 100,000 on/off cycles and 50,000 total running hours; 15 years.
• Reliability Testing Regimen - Each motor chassis design goes through internal and supplier testing including salt spray, torture, life, and operational envelope testing. (CC14BD002 and Alternating Current Fan Motor Standard)
• Raceway Connections - FAP motors have liquid tight connector for lead exit that connects to raceway.
• Wire Terminations and Lengths - Wire terminations are the same as production motors so no termination is necessary. Wire lengths reach required end points without alteration.
• Fewer On-site Modifications required - Fan guards and top covers are designed to accept FAP motors without modification.
• Exact size fit means easiest access.
• Few Hardware issues - Hardware used to mount and secure original motor can be used to mount replacement motor UL & CSA Qualified Both the CBP unit and the FAP motor are UL & CSA qualified. Using the FAP motor maintains UL & CSA qualification of the equipment
Weight......45.05 Pounds (lbs)
Width......10.5 Inches (In)
Height......8 Inches (In)
Country of Origin......MEX
Length......9.7 Inches (In)
Application......Provides exact drop-in replacement
Comments/Notes......Meets exact design specifications for optimum system performance
Motor HP......3 HP
Ratings......Maintains agency listings and safety standards