CARRIER 340793-762 INDUCER ASSEMBLY
Factory Authorized Parts™ - 340793-762 Inducer Motor Assembly Kit
**Note: On selected models you must replace the old pressure switch to the following:
• 40,000 BTUH models or All other inputs
Carrier: 58MVB, 58MVC, 58MVP
Bryant: 355AAV, 355BAV, 355CAV, 355MAV
If you have these series please call or chat with us
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Furnace Parts
- Horse Power:
- Induced Draft Blower
- 340793762, HC23CE116, 324906-762, 324906762, 320727-753, 320727-754, 320727-751, 320727-755, HC23CE115, 320727-752, 322550-702, 324906-762, 324906-701, 324906-702
- Provides exact drop-in replacement
- Meets exact design specifications for optimum system performance
- CSA Listing:
- Prop 65:
- Maintains agency listings and safety standards
Easy removal and installation. Inducer fan is fairly quiet and cannot be heard with the furnace door on. Did not need the pressure sensors as the old ones worked with the new inducer. Fast delivery. Would definitely order from this company again.
It’s great but you definitely have to manage the pressure switches as they recommend.
I called HVAC Parts Shop to verify the part was correct for my furnace. The gentleman answered the phone was very helpful. I placed the order on a Thursday and the part arrived 2 days later. Amazing supplier.
Part worked, Didn't have to replace my 25 year old furnace.
Got a call to confirm that was the part I needed is what I requested. More impressive was the part was sent that day even though it was already late into the afternoon.
I found this part at local dealers and across the internet starting at $800 to $1,000. By far the best value. Took me nearly an hour to replace the part. Thank you HVACPS!